An Experienced Defense Lawyer Protecting Your Future
If you have been charged with a criminal offense, it is important to obtain legal advice from an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. The criminal code in Iowa can be incredibly complex and prosecutors are more likely to push for harsh sentences than offer you a fair deal. With help from a skilled defense attorney, you can ensure your rights are protected and that you are getting an outcome that suits your best interests.
At Law Office of Bradford Davis, I put more than 37 years of experience to work defending the rights of people accused of crimes in Council Bluffs and throughout the surrounding areas in Iowa. I care about my clients and do everything in my power to protect their rights and their futures.
I Understand The Law And What You’re Up Against
I handle a broad range of criminal law cases, including those involving:
- Drunk driving (OWI/DUI) charges: Iowa’s operating while intoxicated law makes it illegal for anyone to drive a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol level of 0.08% or higher, or with any amount of a controlled substance in his or her system, while drivers under the age of 21 may not have a blood alcohol level of 0.02% or higher.
- Drug crimes: Controlled substances and drugs subject to state and federal criminal laws include marijuana, crack cocaine, powder cocaine, LSD, methamphetamine, PCP, heroin and any other substance for which a legal prescription is required, such as hydrocodone (or Vicodin).
- Assault and Battery
- Theft: From shoplifting to auto theft and white-collar crimes such as fraud and forgery, I can protect your rights if you have been accused of any form of theft.
- Weapons charges: I can protect you from a range of charges, from possession of a firearm without a license to assault with a deadly weapon
- Traffic violations: Including speeding, reckless driving, failure to stop at a controlled intersection, moving violations, driving without a license or driving on a suspended license, and more.
Exclusive Representation In Drug And Mental Health Court
I have extensive experience working with judges and courts in the area, including the Drug Court in Southwestern Iowa as well as the Mental Health Court for Southwestern Iowa, where I have been appointed as the exclusive defense attorney. I understand the processes these courts follow and the expectations of the people who work there. Coupled with my deep understanding of the criminal code and application of the law, you can rest assured knowing your case and future are in good hands.
Contact Me As Soon As Possible
Criminal matters demand immediate attention and representation. The sooner you can consult with me, the better your chances of obtaining a favorable outcome. To reach my Council Bluffs office, call 712-325-1400 or send me an email and take advantage of a chance for a free initial consultation.